Mack's Song & Cardinal Choir 4/22

Greetings Cardinal Choir,

Tomorrow in class Mack Ashbaugh will teach us the chorus of a song he recently wrote called "Want Me".  The lyrics are below.

"Want Me" by Mack Ashbaugh

My heart keeps beating out of place and I’m trying to realign

I’m sick of waiting, losing patience,

Show me a sign that you want me

Just show me a sign that you want me


Then, Anya is going to tell us a little bit about our Farewell Video Project.  We will let everyone out a little early to make farewell videos for the seniors, sign up and prepare for interviews (seniors), look for choir videos to share with the council, and do the choir awards form.  I've only received 8 responses so far which isn't enough to fairly make decisions.  Here's the link to the form:
 https://forms.gle/wwvg6LYsmzzMAhF96

Link to meeting: https://meet.google.com/gdk-ncum-

Have a nice evening,

-Mrs. Riffel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th Quarter Grading for 9th-11th Graders

The Forest's Blessed Abode